COVID-19 Test Register for Schools:
Automate Consent, Comms Data Management and Admin!
Use SchoolScreener® COVID Manager as your DfE-compliant COVID-19 Test Register for schools. It will eliminate your administrative concerns over asymptomatic, in-school testing of pupils and staff.
- Automate parental consent, communications and reporting and put everything online.
- Parents receive leaflets and letters on any connected device and indicate consent. You see that consent instantly.
- See the status of each student in one dashboard view. See reports immediately and check on hotspots, online.
- Send results to parents automatically and electronically.
An end-to-end solution, specifically designed for purpose, it's way, way better than using spreadsheets and manual methods.
CEO at Whickham School, Steve Haigh, had this to say....
"The staff at SchoolScreener have responded to the urgent need to record and monitor lateral flow tests in school. They have been able to make a complex task straightforward. The more we work with them the better the solution works for us."
How Can COVID Manager Help Schools and Colleges?
Firstly, it's a purpose-built, web-based system widely used by the NHS for similar activities. It's safe, secure, simple to use and supported by a customer service team in the UK.
As a test register, it also automates most of the necessary administration around managing asymptomatic COVID-19 testing in-school. So, it speeds up the management of:
- Parent Communications - letters from templates;
- Consent - Asking for, receiving and managing it;
- Recording Test Results - with just a click;
- Reporting - who has and has not been tested and when.
It reduces the risk of error enormously, by removing the need for manual intervention in the process. No transposing of data, typing reports or manually handling piles of forms and data.
It handles self-consent by those old enough, parental consent for others. Also, it works alongside paper forms for those unwilling or unable to use electronic consent.
It saves money by avoiding the need to print paper letters, leaflets and forms.
It speeds up the in-school testing process by presenting the status of each student in a bubble/class/year-group in a single, real-time dashboard view. Then record results with just a click, adding more each time you test.
It gets you back to teaching, much faster.
See How COVID Manager Does the Work For You
See how the SchoolScreener® COVID Manager automates, speeds up the testing process and reduces error for schools under pressure.
Learn More at a Free Webinar
Find out more when you register for one of our free, 30-minute webinars. There's a choice of dates and times available.
5 Reasons to Use SchoolScreener® COVID Manager in Your School or College
- SchoolScreener is already used extensively by the NHS school nursing service. The same core technology is already used by them to manage consent, parent communications and reporting. That software has been used over 2 million times. Thomson Screening also produce the COVID-19 Toolkit which has been extensively reported in recent months.
- The development of this COVID-19 Test Register for schools has been funded by HM Government's Innovate UK.
- This safe, secure, Cloud-based software is GDPR-compliant. We are suppliers to the Government's Digital Marketplace, through G-Cloud 12.
- It's quick and easy to use. Simply load class lists with student data and you're ready to go!
- Thanks to our Government funding, it's very low cost. ONLY £200 plus VAT for unlimited usage during the 2020/21 academic year. If required after that, reduced fees will apply. If you're buying for more than one school, contact us for discounts that may be applicable.
SchoolScreener® COVID Manager is an end-to-end, GDPR-compliant and secure solution that automates processes like consent management, parent communications and the recording of test results.
Spreadsheets such as XL are recording and data software that require much more manual input and therefore time. Whenever there is manual inputting of data, there is scope for error, too. Also, spreadsheets are much less secure with personal data.
Yes! We’re running a series of live webinars, so you can see a quick demo of SchoolScreener COVID Manager. Each webinar lasts 30 minutes and you’ll get the chance to ask questions, too.
There’s a choice of dates and times available in the next few days.
Yes. The content included in the templates provided by the Department for Education and the Department of Health and Social Care is included within SchoolScreener® COVID Manager.
Some of the content will feature as web pages, introducing the opportunity for parents to register for eConsent. Others will be send as messages direct to parents through the Parent Portal.
SchoolScreener® COVID Manager handles consent whether given by a parent or the student directly.
It also allows those that are unwilling or unable to provide electronic consent to continue to use paper forms, by exception. It does require some input from school administrators in this instance, but this is minimised.
The short answer is YES.
While there’s a lot of evidence from around the world on the web, we also have a great example of how our version of eConsent has helped one NHS Trust, in particular. Read the Lewisham & Greenwich case study.
Then be sure to contact us, without delay. We can show you how, with a slightly different setup, you can consolidate activity across your group, for group-wide reporting and consolidation of administration. We’ve special prices, too.
SchoolScreener® COVID Manager is available now. Respond before Christmas and we’ll ensure you have it by 4th January.
The earlier you get in touch with us, the sooner you’ll have it.
Yes, it’s used extensively by NHS Trusts that always demand this. We’re accepted by the Government’s Digital Marketplace, via G-Cloud 12, as well.
Yes, it’s fully auditable. No data is lost.
Apart from the range of SchoolScreener applications, as shown throughout this site, Thomson Screening also have a range of workplace-based health applications, under the WorkScreener banner. This includes COVID-19 Isolation Checker and COVID-19 Tracker.
we’re a UK based software development company, based in London. Our software has been used over 2 million times around the world, from the USA to developing countries.
Contact Us to Learn More
Submit your details and we'll get back in touch with you as soon as possible to answer your questions and provide purchase information. At only £200+VAT, it'll pay back in a couple of days, leaving you with a robust, efficient method of managing the workload.
Simply send an email to the address below, with your name, mobile phone number and preferred email address and we'll get back in touch with you to answer your questions.
Alternatively, call us, we'd love to hear from you: 0203 588 0717.
Or, come along to a webinar and see a product demo with the chance to ask questions. Reserve your seat now!