International Charities and Service Providers Positively Impact Health with SchoolScreener®
SchoolScreener® uses the proven architecture used by all Thomson Screening products. It's scalable and used for vision and hearing screening programmes. Also, data management for immunisation, height-weight (BMI) programmes and health needs assessments and questionnaires.
For UK Providers of International Community Health Services
Often, we see international screening programmes severely restricted in scale due to limited clinical resources, especially in developing countries. SchoolScreener® enables clinically-led services to deliver more, without the need for the clinicians to conduct the tests themselves.
Use SchoolScreener® off- and online, wherever you are working. Then automate all administration and processes through a single click, once you're back online.
Audit and reporting to funders are automatic and included as standard.
If you have other community based requirements, ask how Thomson Screening can help you with bespoke solutions (e.g. scoliosis and blood pressure solutions are currently being developed).
We've already helped to manage over a million children in the UK, USA and developing countries including India, Ghana, Guatemala and Costa Rica. In the UK, it's mainly used in schools by National Health Service organisations.
SchoolScreener® enables our international volunteers to efficiently screen vulnerable children across our 9 programme locations. Community members and parents are so appreciative that we're able to fill a gap in basic healthcare services for their children.
We hope our Vision Project will improve education outcomes for children, reduce school dropout rates and enable children around the world to fulfil their potential.
Do you already work with schools or health programmes?
Discover how easy it is to add vision or hearing screening and/or BMI, health needs assessments and immunisation controls with SchoolScreener®.
Would you like your volunteers to be able to provide comprehensive child health screening? Worldwide, in their own language? SchoolScreener® is available in 45 languages already. If you'd like another one, just let us know.
In addition, you'll receive high quality reports showing the impact your activity has in the local community. This enables you to quantify the educational and health benefits, to secure further funding.
SchoolScreener® is software developed in the UK by Thomson Screening and City, University of London. It doesn't rely on an internet connection being present when the testing is done, however. Data can be batched and synchronised to the secure Cloud once you're back online.
For Health Services, Non-Profit, NGOs or Charities
- Quickly identify those children in need of full clinical examination.
- Use volunteers; SchoolScreener® doesn't require clinicians to undertake the screening process.
- Clinicians retain full control through reporting and dashboard views in the software.
- Provide detailed reports that show the immediate impact you make.
- Produce measurable quality to meet all your donor requirements.
- Correct vision problems that have a life-long impact on health education and well-being.
- Use also for hearing screening, immunisation programme management, BMI measurement and health needs questionnaires.
- All SchoolScreener® products include training, support and IT from Thomson Screening.
- Suitable from age 4 upwards (also versions for adults).
Contact us now to book an online product demonstration, to see how it could work for your organisation.