Briefly, for Eye Care Specialists
- SchoolScreener® is designed to manage Vision and/or Hearing Screening across a large number of schools.
- The Vision Module fully complies with the latest Public Health England Service Guidelines.
- SchoolScreener® enables orthoptists and optometrists to spend their time efficiently. Focus on examining the eyes of children that fail their screening, rather than conducting primary screening and administration.
Work With Service Providers
- Children who record a LogMAR score of greater than 0.2 are referred for a secondary examination, depending on local policy. This is a default pass/fail criteria; the level can be set as required, according to local requirements.
- Clinicians performing the secondary examination may login and record the outcome of their test thus providing real-time audit information regarding the progress and effectiveness of the screening programme.
- Vision test results may then be uploaded to child EHR systems.
- Automated management and KPI reporting dashboard, according to locality requirements.