Commissioners and Providers of 0-19 Healthy Child Programmes
SchoolScreener® delivers end-to-end immunisation, health needs assessments, the NCMP, reception vision and hearing screening. Proven with over 800,000 children on PHE-commissioned 0-19 Healthy Child Programmes.
All SchoolScreener® products used the same proven software architecture. It automates delivery within school and locality wide. The more SchoolScreener® products are procured, the lower the unit costs.
Ready to implement within weeks, SchoolScreener® helps to deliver the quality, efficiencies and capacity building that your service specifically requires.
For more information on each of immunisation, health needs assessments, the NCMP, reception vision and hearing screening, select:
Key Features of SchoolScreener®
- SchoolScreener® is designed to manage the full screening process for vision and hearing tests. Also, height-weight measurements for the NCMP and the management of local immunisation programmes. And now, health needs assessment questionnaires, too, bespoke to provider requirements.
- SchoolScreener® doesn't rely on an internet connection for testing. If you don’t have web access, you can still deliver the screenings from your laptop in-school. Then, synchronise to the secure Cloud once you’re back online.
Designed to automate all your data regionally and in-school, no manual input of data is needed with SchoolScreener®. Data management and reporting includes:
- clinical and management information;
- pathway management;
- audit, KPI and other reporting to your commissioners, PHE, GPs, etc;
- feedback from full clincal assessments; and more....
- Data may be uploaded to other systems and databases, as required.
- Back-office administration may be handled centrally or locally, including personalised communications to parents/carers and feedback to schools.
- Managers have access to detailed management information, dashboards and audit. This allows timely interventions, quality control and decision making on resource allocation.
- Automated back-office functions reduce the requirement for administrative support.
- For reception screening, SchoolScreener® is widely used by Band 2/3s, significantly reducing staff costs.
- Little training is required to use SchoolScreener®. User learning takes 1 to 2 hours only.
Contact us now to arrange a product demonstration, to show how SchoolScreener® could work for your district's child health programmes.
In Summary, SchoolScreener® Delivers to Your Locality…. End-to-End
- Consistency of Data Quality and Reporting
- Standardised Data Capture.
- Automated Data Collation, Audit and Reports.
- Reduced Risk and Error
- Managed Parental Consent, Automated Parent Letters (or emails or texts) and Pathway Management.
- Consistency of Testing.
- Low Costs based on Usage.
- The More SchoolScreener Products are Procured, the Lower Unit Costs.
- Public Health Efficiency and Effectiveness
- Early Identification of Vision and Hearing Problems.
- Efficiencies in Managing Immunisation Programmes and Health Needs Assessments, including electronic Consent Management.
- Efficiencies in Delivering and Managing NCMP and Effectiveness in Communications to Parents
- Delivers the Quality, Efficiencies and Capacity Your Service Requires.
- Implementation Takes Just a Few Weeks.